Protect Our Property Values
- Having high-quality schools that attract families significantly impacts property values.
- For a high-performing school district, our curb appeal is poor and deteriorating, making our community less competitive with potential home buyers when compared with other districts – i.e. Highland and Hudson.
- Aging buildings, which require replacement negatively impacts property values.
- Improvements to athletic components include a new, functional gym for Bath Elementary as well as two new high school gyms and practice fields to replace outdated and poorly-designed facilities.
- There will be two new, state-of-the art gymnasiums and locker rooms. Recent purchases of sound equipment will be transferrable to the new structure. The specific details of the plans will happen after successful passage of the bond, with input from the athletic community.
Spread the Word